Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-615 Exam Questions and Answers by brian

Page: 5 / 6

Cisco 300-615 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
Exam Code: 300-615 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: brian
Question 20

A Cisco UCSB-Series Blade Server is configured to boot a VMwareESXi host from an EMC VNX storage array by using a Fibre Channel SAN. The boot order is confirmed to be configured as expected but the server fails to boot from the SAN. Which action reserves the problem?

Options:

A.

Set the same WWPN pools for vHBA adapters

B.

Set the boot LUN to the highest LUN ID in the storage array

C.

Set the boot LUN to the lowest LUN ID in the storage array

D.

Set the same WWNN pools for vHBA adaptor

Discussion
Question 21

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 21

An engineer deploys SAN environment with two interconnected Cisco MDS 9000 Series switches. When the engineer attempts a zone merge, it fails with the error that is presented in the exhibit. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Import or export a zone set between the switches to synchronize the switches.

B.

Change the name of one of the zones to match the other zone set.

C.

Set the distribute policy of the zone to full.

D.

Ensure that the zone members have different names.

Discussion
Question 22

A server administrator attempts to change the Cisco IMC KVM certificate to one signed by a private CA, but the certificate is not being accepted. What can cause this process to fail?

Options:

A.

using a certificate with a password-protected private key

B.

RSA encryption being used in the generation of the certificate.

C.

AES encryption being used in the generation of the certificate.

D.

public IP addres of the Cisco IMC not being included in the SAN.

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 23

The external routes fail to propagate to leaf switches in Cisco ACI fabric Which two actions resolve the issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Enable the VTEP pool in the fabric

B.

Assign an MP-BGP AS number to the fabric.

C.

Specify the spine nodes as route reflectors

D.

Associate the correct contract to the L30ut.

E.

Configure an MP-BGP area.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

300-615
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-615 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-615 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99