Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-615 Exam Questions and Answers by brian

Page: 5 / 6

Cisco 300-615 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
Exam Code: 300-615 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: brian
Question 20

A Cisco UCSB-Series Blade Server is configured to boot a VMwareESXi host from an EMC VNX storage array by using a Fibre Channel SAN. The boot order is confirmed to be configured as expected but the server fails to boot from the SAN. Which action reserves the problem?

Options:

A.

Set the same WWPN pools for vHBA adapters

B.

Set the boot LUN to the highest LUN ID in the storage array

C.

Set the boot LUN to the lowest LUN ID in the storage array

D.

Set the same WWNN pools for vHBA adaptor

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 21

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 21

An engineer deploys SAN environment with two interconnected Cisco MDS 9000 Series switches. When the engineer attempts a zone merge, it fails with the error that is presented in the exhibit. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Import or export a zone set between the switches to synchronize the switches.

B.

Change the name of one of the zones to match the other zone set.

C.

Set the distribute policy of the zone to full.

D.

Ensure that the zone members have different names.

Discussion
Question 22

A server administrator attempts to change the Cisco IMC KVM certificate to one signed by a private CA, but the certificate is not being accepted. What can cause this process to fail?

Options:

A.

using a certificate with a password-protected private key

B.

RSA encryption being used in the generation of the certificate.

C.

AES encryption being used in the generation of the certificate.

D.

public IP addres of the Cisco IMC not being included in the SAN.

Discussion
Question 23

The external routes fail to propagate to leaf switches in Cisco ACI fabric Which two actions resolve the issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Enable the VTEP pool in the fabric

B.

Assign an MP-BGP AS number to the fabric.

C.

Specify the spine nodes as route reflectors

D.

Associate the correct contract to the L30ut.

E.

Configure an MP-BGP area.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

300-615
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-615 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-615 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99