Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-615 Exam Questions and Answers by zachariah

Page: 3 / 6

Cisco 300-615 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
Exam Code: 300-615 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: zachariah
Question 12

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 12

An engineer troubleshoots the HSRP configuration and notes that the remote end uses HSRP version 1. The engineer sets the local HSRP to version 1, but the problem continues. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Change the local group number to 255 or less and request that the remote data center matches the group member in its configuration.

B.

Set the local group number as 300 in the remote data center configuration

C.

Run version 1 and version 2 HSRP on VLAN300 in the local data center.

D.

Reduce the priority of the local HSRP to below 100 to force the local HSRP to standby and then change the version to version 1.

Discussion
Question 13

Questions 13

Refer to the exhibits. An engineer is implementing the SAN based on the Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches. When operating the environment, the engineer encounters the error shown. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Copy VSAN 101 to the fabric binding database on the MDS-1 switch

B.

Add the World Wide Name of the neighboring switch to the MDS-1 switch

C.

Configure the port security feature on the MDS-1 switch

D.

Enable VSAN 101 on the peer MDS 2 switch fabric interconnect

Discussion
Question 14

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 14

A Postman call to a Cisco APIC fails. The access credentials were confirmed to be configured as expected. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Change operation type to POST

B.

Modify the protocol to HTTP

C.

Change the IP address to a domain name

D.

Modify the target protocol type to XML

Discussion
Question 15

An IOM fails during a firmware upgrade and is unresponsive. Which action recovers the module?

Options:

A.

B. Reset the faulty module from the peer IOM

B.

C. Reinstall the firmware using Auto Install.

C.

D. Restore the Cisco UCS Manager configuration from backup.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Page: 3 / 6

300-615
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-615 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-615 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99