Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-615 Exam Questions and Answers by kade

Page: 2 / 6

Cisco 300-615 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
Exam Code: 300-615 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: kade
Question 8

You have an ACI environment with three APICs, two spine switches, and four-leaf switches. You wipe and reboot all APICs first then leaf and spine switches one-by-one and successfully go through the Initial Setuo dialogue on the APIC 1 CIMC KVM console. When you log in to the APIC1 WebGUI, you notice that you do not see any directly connected leaf switches being discovered under Fabric > Inventory > Fabric Membership. What is the cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The leaf nodes were not erased properly, which caused a fabric parameters mismatch with the APIC1.

B.

Rebooting the APICs and the leaf and spine switches after wiping them is not required.

C.

You forgot to enter the TEP Pool value during the Initial Setup dialogue on APIC1.

D.

The same Fabric Name value should be used before after wiping all devices.

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 9

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 9

An engineer fails to implement a Cisco UCS Manager integration manager. The credentials and IP connectivity between Cisco APIC and UCS Manager are configured as expected. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Disable HTTP to HTTPS redirection in Cisco UCS Manager

B.

Enable JSON API on the Cisco UCS Manager

C.

Change the Integration Manager name to FQDN of the Cisco UCS Manager

D.

Install ExternalSwitch app in the APIC controller

Discussion
Question 10

A network engineer notices a sudden interruption to the HSRP adjacency between the switches. The packet loss is reported on the servers for which the default gateway is set as the virtual IP of the HSRP. AII servers on

the VL AN can exchange ping messages. Which configuration set must be applied on the HSRP peers to resolve the adjacency issue?

Options:

A.

key 0 send-lifetime 00:00:00 Oct 01 2018 23:59:59 Sep 01 2020

B.

key 1 send-lifetime 00:00:00 Jun 01 2018 23:59:59 Sep 01 2022

C.

key1 accept-lifetime 00:00:00 Jun 01 2018 23:59:59 Sep 01 2020

D.

key 0 accept-lifetime 00:00:00 Oct 01 2018 23:59:59 Sep01 2020

Discussion
Question 11

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 11

Cisco UCS Manager is being upgraded using the Auto Install feature, but the FSM fails. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Acknowledge the primary fabric interconnect.

B.

Remove the service pack from the subordinate fabric interconnect.

C.

Clear the startup version of the default infrastructure pack.

D.

Upgrade the firmware of the infrastructure firmware by using the force option.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 6

300-615
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-615 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-615 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99