Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIPS Updated L4M7 Exam Questions and Answers by elowen

Page: 2 / 4

CIPS L4M7 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Whole Life Asset Management
Exam Code: L4M7 Dumps
Vendor: CIPS Certification: CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Questions: 135 Q&A's Shared By: elowen
Question 8

For which of the following is the ‘delphi method’ used?

Options:

A.

Controlling products

B.

Valuing stock

C.

Classifying products

D.

Forecasting demand

Discussion
Question 9

A company has obsolete inventories and it must write off these inventories. How does writing off inventories impact on the company's financial statements?

1. Stock increases

2. Stock decreases

3. Profit increases

4. Profit decreases

Options:

A.

2 and 4 only

B.

1 and 3 only

C.

2 and 3 only

D.

1 and 4 only

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 10

What is the different between gross material requirements plan (gross MRP) and a net material requirements plan (net MRP)?

Options:

A.

The gross requirement doesn't take taxes into account, whereas the net requirement includes the tax considerations

B.

The gross MRP includes consideration of available inventory, whereas the net MRP does not

C.

The net MRP includes the amount of inventory on hand, whereas the gross MRP does not

D.

The gross MRP is mostly paper-based, but the net MRP must be computerised

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following are most likely the benefits of using unit loads? Select TWO that apply.

Increase transport time of each item

Options:

A.

Minimise space utilisation

B.

Safer handling

C.

Unit loads must be placed on pallets

D.

Reduce handling cost of one unit

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4