Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIPS Updated L4M7 Exam Questions and Answers by tudor

Page: 4 / 4

CIPS L4M7 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Whole Life Asset Management
Exam Code: L4M7 Dumps
Vendor: CIPS Certification: CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Questions: 135 Q&A's Shared By: tudor
Question 16

XYZ Ltd is a large retailer who offers a range of products with different margins. The warehouse manager suggests that different product groups should have different level of safety stock. The appropriate level of safety stock is typically determined by...?

Options:

A.

Expected stockout cost multiplies with product margin

B.

Choosing the level of safety stock that assures a given service level

C.

Taking the square root of the economic order quantity

D.

Carrying sufficient safety stock so as to eliminate all stockouts

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following lists all components, ingredients, and materials required to produce the final product?

Options:

A.

Master schedule

B.

Engineering change notice

C.

Purchase order

D.

Bill of materials

Discussion
Question 18

An organisation always obtains negative cash flow regarding removal and disposal of assets. Is this statement true?

Options:

A.

No, the organisation may recover the value of the assets by reselling it

B.

Yes, the organisation incurs high maintenance cost during the disposal processes

C.

Yes, some assets require enormous decommissioning costs

D.

No, disposal of assets always bring positive cash flow to the organisation

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 19

Which of the following allow an organisation to have more flexible space for storage by leveraging the facilities of other parties? Select TWO that apply.

Options:

A.

Eliminating dead stock or inventory

B.

Temporary warehousing

C.

Installing double-deep pallet racking

D.

Consignment stocking

E.

Adopting carousel-type storage

Discussion