Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated E2 Exam Questions and Answers by catherine

Page: 5 / 7

CIMA E2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Managing Performance
Exam Code: E2 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Management
Questions: 210 Q&A's Shared By: catherine
Question 20

A company, which is heavily reliant on its IT systems, experiences a critical problem affecting its just-in-time processes. The manager recognises an immediate need to change and upgrade systems, which he knows will meet resistance by some long serving staff.

Which of the following would be the most appropriate method for dealing with the resistance at this time?

Options:

A.

Coercion

B.

Facilitation

C.

Participation

D.

Negotiation

Discussion
Question 21

The balanced scorecard involves creating a set of measures for which THREE of the following perspectives?

Options:

A.

Financial: How should we appear to our shareholders?

B.

Learning and Growth: To achieve our vision, how will we sustain our ability to change and improve?

C.

Quality: How do we improve our product and service quality to outpace the competition?

D.

Customers: To achieve our vision, how should we appear to our customers?

E.

Productivity: How do we improve our rate of output to satisfy all our stakeholders?

Discussion
Question 22

Max is a quiet member of staff who likes to receive all the details before making decisions in the workplace.

He is very satisfied with the way he works currently and is reluctant to change the way he works when you suggest implementing a new system to deal with enquiries. These changes form a major part of his work allocation.

Which would be the most appropriate methods to deal with any resistance to change you may experience from Max?

Select ALL that apply.

Options:

A.

Coercion

B.

Manipulation / Co-optation

C.

Participation / involvement

D.

Education

E.

Facilitation / support

F.

Negotiation / agreement

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 23

J has been appointed project manager for a multimillion dollar upgrade to factory computer systems for his international organisation.

The organisation has decided to adopt the PRINCE2 project management methodology, of which J has knowledge from a previous post, but this was some time ago and his knowledge may need updating.

In order to achieve maximum success, J realises he will need to ensure that problems encountered at each phase of the project are used to inform later stages of the project.

Advise J at which stage of the project lessons learned should be recognised and applied to later stages, in order to prevent recurrence during the project:

Options:

A.

Starting the project

B.

Initiation of the project

C.

Managing stage boundaries

D.

Controlling a stage

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

E2