Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated DBS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by abubakr

Page: 15 / 23

Amazon Web Services DBS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Database - Specialty
Exam Code: DBS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Database
Questions: 324 Q&A's Shared By: abubakr
Question 60

A global company is creating an application. The application must be highly available. The company requires an RTO and an RPO of less than 5 minutes. The company needs a database that will provide the ability to set up an active-active configuration and near real-time synchronization of data across tables in multiple AWS Regions.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Amazon RDS for MariaDB with cross-Region read replicas

B.

Amazon RDS With a Multi-AZ deployment

C.

Amazon DynamoDB global tables

D.

Amazon DynamoDB With a global secondary index (GSI)

Discussion
Question 61

A company has more than 100 AWS accounts that need Amazon RDS instances. The company wants to build an automated solution to deploy the RDS instances with specific compliance parameters. The data does not need to be replicated. The company needs to create the databases within 1 day

Which solution will meet these requirements in the MOST operationally efficient way?

Options:

A.

Create RDS resources by using AWS CloudFormation. Share the CloudFormation template with each account.

B.

Create an RDS snapshot. Share the snapshot With each account Deploy the snapshot into each account

C.

use AWS CloudFormation to create RDS instances in each account. Run AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) replication to each ot the created instances.

D.

Create a script by using the AWS CLI to copy the ROS instance into the other accounts from a template account.

Discussion
Question 62

A business's mission-critical production workload is being operated on a 500 GB Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster. A database engineer must migrate the workload without causing data loss to a new Amazon Aurora Serverless MySQL DB cluster.

Which approach will result in the LEAST amount of downtime and the LEAST amount of application impact?

Options:

A.

Modify the existing DB cluster and update the Aurora configuration to Serverless.

B.

Create a snapshot of the existing DB cluster and restore it to a new Aurora Serverless DB cluster.

C.

Create an Aurora Serverless replica from the existing DB cluster and promote it to primary when the replica lag is minimal.

D.

Replicate the data between the existing DB cluster and a new Aurora Serverless DB cluster by using AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) with change data capture (CDC) enabled.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 63

A retail company with its main office in New York and another office in Tokyo plans to build a database solution on AWS. The company’s main workload consists of a mission-critical application that updates its application data in a data store. The team at the Tokyo office is building dashboards with complex analytical queries using the application data. The dashboards will be used to make buying decisions, so they need to have access to the application data in less than 1 second.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use an Amazon RDS DB instance deployed in the us-east-1 Region with a read replica instance in the ap- northeast-1 Region. Create an Amazon ElastiCache cluster in the ap-northeast-1 Region to cache application data from the replica to generate the dashboards.

B.

Use an Amazon DynamoDB global table in the us-east-1 Region with replication into the ap-northeast-1 Region. Use Amazon QuickSight for displaying dashboard results.

C.

Use an Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance deployed in the us-east-1 Region with a read replica instance in the ap-northeast-1 Region. Have the dashboard application read from the read replica.

D.

Use an Amazon Aurora global database. Deploy the writer instance in the us-east-1 Region and the replica in the ap-northeast-1 Region. Have the dashboard application read from the replica ap-northeast-1 Region.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

DBS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

DBS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

DBS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99