Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

USGBC Updated LEED-AP-ID+C Exam Questions and Answers by ares

Page: 6 / 7

USGBC LEED-AP-ID+C Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LEED AP Interior Design + Construction (LEED AP ID+C) V4
Exam Code: LEED-AP-ID+C Dumps
Vendor: USGBC Certification: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: ares
Question 24

Which of the following fixtures requires a WaterSense label (or local equivalent for projects outside the US)?

Options:

A.

A tankless toilet

B.

A waterless urinal

C.

An existing showerhead

D.

A private lavatory faucet

Discussion
Question 25

A proposed LEED project will be located within the boundary of a development that has been successfully certified at the Silver level under LEED for Neighborhood Development. The project will earn 10 points from the Location and Transportation Credit, LEED for Neighborhood Development Location. How many additional credit points are available to the project team under the Location and Transportation category?

Options:

A.

Zero additional points are available under the Location and Transportation category

B.

Two additional points are available only in Location and Transportation Reduced Parking Footprint

C.

Eight additional points are available under the Location and Transportation category

D.

18 additional points are available under the Location and Transportation category

Discussion
Question 26

A project's installed water fixtures do not exceed WaterSense maximum levels. Which compliance path should the LEED AP select under Water Efficiency Prerequisite, Indoor Water Use Reduction, and what type of documentation is required to demonstrate compliance with this path?

Options:

A.

Compliance Path 1: Prescriptive Achievement; product cutsheets

B.

Compliance Path 2: Usage-Based Calculation; indoor water use calculations

C.

Compliance Path 1: Prescriptive Achievement; indoor water use calculations

D.

Compliance Path 2. Usage-Based Calculation; prescriptive compliance confirmation

Discussion
Question 27

The site of a new open-plan office building is located near a highway. The acoustic consultant is investigating the possibility of using sound masking system to cover the noise impact from the busy road. If sound masking is found to be a feasible option, the noise design of the project can have a maximum limit up to

Options:

A.

36 dBA

B.

48 dBA

C.

62 dBA

D.

70 dBA

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 6 / 7

LEED-AP-ID+C
PDF

$35  $99.99

LEED-AP-ID+C Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

LEED-AP-ID+C PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99