Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

USGBC Updated LEED-AP-ID+C Exam Questions and Answers by beauden

Page: 3 / 7

USGBC LEED-AP-ID+C Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LEED AP Interior Design + Construction (LEED AP ID+C) V4
Exam Code: LEED-AP-ID+C Dumps
Vendor: USGBC Certification: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: beauden
Question 12

In a goal-setting workshop, a project team identifies that teleworking could reduce building area and therefore the required plug loads. What is a requirement for the documentation of the energy-related systems of the Integrative Process worksheet?

Options:

A.

Providing a narrative of one plug load reduction

B.

Providing calculations of only the plug load reduction

C.

Providing explanations of at least two plug load reduction strategies

D.

Providing detailed comparative energy model before completing schematic design to evaluate energy load reduction strategies

Discussion
Question 13

The project architect suggests reducing the area planned for surface parking and replacing it with additional green space. What benefit would this strategy provide to the owner?

Options:

A.

Increase the rainwater infiltration capacity

B.

Decrease the amount of bicycle parking that must be provided

C.

Increase the overall SR (solar reflectance) of the hardscape area

D.

Decrease the required amount of on-street parking that must be provided

Discussion
Question 14

A tenant is soliciting proposals for a Commissioning (Cx) agent for Energy and Atmosphere Credit, Enhanced Commissioning. Which qualification must the agent meet?

Options:

A.

Subcontractor of construction manager

B.

Not an employee of the project design firm

C.

Member of the Building Cx Association

D.

Commissioning Authority (CxA) with experience in at least one prior project

Discussion
Question 15

Which strategy could be incorporated into the negotiations of a lease agreement between a tenant and building owner

to contribute towards earning a LEED credit?

Options:

A.

A lease renewal option prior to 10 years

B.

Discounted parking fees for first year of lease

C.

An energy payment plan where the tenant pays a flat rate on utilities through the building owner

D.

Energy purchase through the building owner's campus facility that produces renewable power to Green-e standards

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 3 / 7

LEED-AP-ID+C
PDF

$35  $99.99

LEED-AP-ID+C Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

LEED-AP-ID+C PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99