Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

The Open Group Updated OGEA-101 Exam Questions and Answers by philip

Page: 4 / 6

The Open Group OGEA-101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Part 1 Exam (English)
Exam Code: OGEA-101 Dumps
Vendor: The Open Group Certification: The Open Group Certification
Questions: 92 Q&A's Shared By: philip
Question 16

In which part of the ADM cycle do building block gaps become associated with work packages that will address the gaps?

Options:

A.

Phases G and H

B.

Phases F

C.

Phases B C and D

D.

Phase E

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 17

Which one of the following classes of information within the Architecture Repository would typically contain a list of the applications in use within the enterprise?

Options:

A.

Reference Library

B.

Architecture Metamodel

C.

Architecture Landscape

D.

Governance Log

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following is the ability to develop use and sustain the architecture of a particular enterprise using architecture to govern change?

Options:

A.

An EA Capability

B.

An EA repository

C.

An EA framework

D.

An Enterprise Architecture

Discussion
Question 19

Consider the following statements

1 A whole corporation or a division of a corporation

2 A government agency or a single government department

3 Partnerships and alliances of businesses working together such as a consortium or supply chain

What are those examples of according to the TOGAF Standard?

Options:

A.

Enterprises

B.

Business Units

C.

Organizations

D.

Architectures Scopes

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

OGEA-101