Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

The Open Group Updated OGEA-101 Exam Questions and Answers by dolcie

Page: 6 / 6

The Open Group OGEA-101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Part 1 Exam (English)
Exam Code: OGEA-101 Dumps
Vendor: The Open Group Certification: The Open Group Certification
Questions: 92 Q&A's Shared By: dolcie
Question 24

Which ADM phase focuses on defining the problem to be solved, identifying the stakeholders, their concerns, and requirements?

Options:

A.

Phase

B.

Preliminary Phase

C.

Phase

D.

Phase A

Discussion
Question 25

Consider the following descriptions of deliverables consumed and produced across the TOGAF ADM cycle.

Questions 25

Which deliverables match these descriptions?

Options:

A.

1 Architecture Requirements Specification - 2 Request for Architecture Work - 3 Statement of Architecture Work - 4 Architecture Principles

B.

1 Statement of Architecture Work - 2 Architecture Principles - 3 Architecture Requirements Specification - 4 Request for Architecture Work

C.

1 Architecture Principles - 2 Architecture Requirements Specification - 3 Request for Architecture Work - 4 Statement of Architecture Work

D.

1 Request for Architecture Work - 2 Statement of Architecture Work - 3 Architecture Principles - 4 Architecture Requirements Specification

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 26

Which of the following supports the need to govern Enterprise Architecture?

Options:

A.

The Architecture Project mandates the governance of the target architecture

B.

The TOGAF standard cannot be used without executive governance

C.

Best practice governance enables the organization to control value realization

D.

The Stakeholders preferences may go beyond the architecture project scope and needs control

Discussion
Question 27

Which of the following best describes the purpose of the Architecture Requirements Specification?

Options:

A.

It contains an assessment of the current architecture requirements

B.

It provides a set of statements that outline what a project must do to comply with the architecture

C.

It is sent from the sponsor and triggers the start of an architecture development cycle

D.

It defines the scope and approach to complete an architecture project

Discussion
Page: 6 / 6

OGEA-101
PDF

$35  $99.99

OGEA-101 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

OGEA-101 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99