Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

The Open Group Updated OGEA-101 Exam Questions and Answers by margaux

Page: 3 / 6

The Open Group OGEA-101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Part 1 Exam (English)
Exam Code: OGEA-101 Dumps
Vendor: The Open Group Certification: The Open Group Certification
Questions: 92 Q&A's Shared By: margaux
Question 12

Consider the illustration.

Questions 12

What are the items labelled A, B and C?

Options:

A.

A-Enterprise Continuum, B-Architecture Continuum, C-Solutions Continuum

B.

A-Enterprise Architecture, B-Architecture Building Blocks, C-Solutions Building Blocks

C.

A-Architecture Vision, B-Business Architecture, C-Information Systems Architecture

D.

A-Enterprise Strategic Architecture, B-Segment Architecture, C-Solutions Architecture

Discussion
Question 13

In which phase of the ADM cycle do building blocks become implementation-specific?

Options:

A.

Phase B

B.

Phase C

C.

Phase D

D.

Phase E

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following is a responsibility of an Architecture Board?

Options:

A.

Determining the scope of an architecture compliance review

B.

Allocating resources for architecture projects

C.

Conducting assessments of the maturity level of architecture discipline within the organization

D.

Achieving consistency between sub-architectures

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 15

Consider the following ADM phases objectives.

Questions 15

Which phase does each objective match?

Options:

A.

1F-2G-3F-4F

B.

1E-2F-3E-4G

C.

1G-2E-3F-4E

D.

1F-2F-3E-4G

Discussion