Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

The Open Group Updated OG0-093 Exam Questions and Answers by obi

Page: 3 / 11

The Open Group OG0-093 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2
Exam Code: OG0-093 Dumps
Vendor: The Open Group Certification: TOGAF 9 Certified
Questions: 363 Q&A's Shared By: obi
Question 12

What level of risk is the risk categorization prior to determining and implementing mitigating actions?

Options:

A.

Critical

B.

Residual

C.

Low

D.

Marginal

E.

Initial

Discussion
Question 13

Which is the final step in the architecture development Phases B, C, and D?

Options:

A.

Conduct formal stakeholder review

B.

Define Roadmap components

C.

Resolve impacts across the Architecture Landscape

D.

Create Architecture Definition Document

E.

Select reference models, architecture viewpoints and tools

Discussion
Question 14

TOGAF uses a version numbering convention to illustrate the evolution of the Baseline and Target Architecture Definitions. Which version number in this convention indicates a high-level outline of the architecture?

Options:

A.

Version 1.0

B.

Version 0.9

C.

Version 0.5

D.

Version 1.5

E.

Version 0.1

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 15

According to TOGAF, in which sequence should Application Architecture and Data Architecture be developed in Phase C?

Options:

A.

Application Architecture should be developed first, then Data Architecture

B.

Application Architecture should be developed concurrently with Data Architecture

C.

Data Architecture should be developed first, then Application Architecture

D.

Application Architecture and Data Architecture may be developed in either sequence

Discussion
Page: 3 / 11

OG0-093
PDF

$35  $99.99

OG0-093 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

OG0-093 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99