Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1002 Exam Questions and Answers by jad

Page: 8 / 19

Splunk SPLK-1002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Core Certified Power User Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-1002 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Core Certified Power User
Questions: 257 Q&A's Shared By: jad
Question 32

When you mouse over and click to add a search term this (thesE. Boolean operator(s) is(arE. not implied. (Select all that apply).

Options:

A.

OR

B.

( )

C.

AND

D.

NOT

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 33

Splunk alerts can be based on search that run______. (Select all that apply.)

Options:

A.

in real-time

B.

on a regular schedule

C.

and have no matching events

Discussion
Question 34

Which of the following statements best describes a macro?

Options:

A.

A macro is a method of categorizing events based on a search.

B.

A macro is a way to associate an additional (new) name with an existing field name.

C.

A macro is a portion of a search that can be reused in multiple place

D.

A macro is a knowledge object that enables you to schedule searches for specific events.

Discussion
Question 35

It is mandatory for the lookup file to have this for an automatic lookup to work.

Options:

A.

Source type

B.

At least five columns

C.

Timestamp

D.

Input filed

Discussion
Page: 8 / 19
Title