Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Shared Assessments Updated CTPRP Exam Questions and Answers by tyson

Page: 2 / 9

Shared Assessments CTPRP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Third-Party Risk Professional (CTPRP)
Exam Code: CTPRP Dumps
Vendor: Shared Assessments Certification: Third Party Risk Management
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: tyson
Question 8

Which statement is FALSE when describing the differences between security vulnerabilities and security defects?

Options:

A.

A security defect is a security flaw identified in an application due to poor coding practices

B.

Security defects should be treated as exploitable vulnerabilities

C.

Security vulnerabilities and security defects are synonymous

D.

A security defect can become a security vulnerability if undetected after migration into production

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 9

Which of the following would be a component of an arganization’s Ethics and Code of Conduct Program?

Options:

A.

Participation in the company's annual privacy awareness program

B.

A disciplinary process for non-compliance with key policies, including formal termination or change of status process based on non-compliance

C.

Signing acknowledgement of Acceptable Use policy for use of company assets

D.

A process to conduct periodic access reviews of critical Human Resource files

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following is NOT a key component of TPRM requirements in the software development life cycle (SDLC)?

Options:

A.

Maintenance of artifacts that provide proof that SOLC gates are executed

B.

Process for data destruction and disposal

C.

Software security testing

D.

Process for fixing security defects

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following methods of validating pre-employment screening attributes is appropriate due to limitations of international or state regulation?

Options:

A.

Reviewing evidence of web search of social media sites

B.

Providing and sampling complete personnel files to demonstrate unique screening results

C.

Requiring evidence of drug testing

D.

Requesting evidence of the performance of pre-employment screening when permitted by law

Discussion
Page: 2 / 9

CTPRP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTPRP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTPRP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99