Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Shared Assessments Updated CTPRP Exam Questions and Answers by dawid

Page: 9 / 9

Shared Assessments CTPRP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Third-Party Risk Professional (CTPRP)
Exam Code: CTPRP Dumps
Vendor: Shared Assessments Certification: Third Party Risk Management
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: dawid
Question 36

Which statement provides the BEST description of inherent risk?

Options:

A.

inherent risk is the amount of risk an organization can incur when there is an absence of controls

B.

Inherent risk is the level of risk triggered by outsourcing & product or service

C.

Inherent risk is the amount of risk an organization can accept based on their risk tolerance

D.

Inherent risk is the level of risk that exists with all of the necessary controls in place

Discussion
Question 37

Which statement is TRUE regarding artifacts reviewed when assessing the Cardholder Data Environment (CDE) in payment card processing?

Options:

A.

The Data Security Standards (DSS) framework should be used to scope the assessment

B.

The Report on Compliance (ROC) provides the assessment results completed by a qualified security assessor that includes an onsite audit

C.

The Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) provides independent testing of controls

D.

A System and Organization Controls (SOC) report is sufficient if the report addresses the same location

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 9 / 9

CTPRP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTPRP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTPRP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99