Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TFG51_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by elysia

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_TFG51_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management
Exam Code: C_TFG51_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 82 Q&A's Shared By: elysia
Question 20

What are examples of the Feature Access you can set on a User's Profile? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Manage Personally Identifiable Information

B.

This User can act as Program Manager

C.

Manage User Roles

D.

Use PMO Dashboard

E.

This User can act as Coordinator/Distributor for Contingent Workflow

Discussion
Question 21

Where in the Configuration section of the Admin menu would a user navigate to create a report header and/or footer?

Options:

A.

Label Set

B.

Custom Field

C.

Custom Text

D.

Contextual Help

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 22

Which of the following are elements of filter sets? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

You can select a filter set or use the default one created for the report in question.

B.

Filter sets are created by selecting "Save As" after the desired filters are in place

C.

Filter sets are always selected after running a report and cannot be locked or restricted.

D.

The Filter Logic section displays the report output, font name, and font size used in the report.

E.

Filter sets can be saved for easy access and used again at a later time

Discussion
Question 23

Which configuration is used for buyers to specify the competency, duration, and level of experience desired to help suppliers submit the most appropriate candidates?

Options:

A.

Worker Pay Type

B.

Asset Type

C.

Job Question

D.

Qualification

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_TFG51_2211