Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TFG51_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by ella-mae

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_TFG51_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management
Exam Code: C_TFG51_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 82 Q&A's Shared By: ella-mae
Question 12

Which configuration is used when Worker rates are dependent on the type of Worker selected for a position?

Options:

A.

Job Question

B.

Worker Pay Type

C.

Qualification

D.

Asset Type

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 13

When using the Admin Menu, the available options in Company Structure allow you to perform which activity?

Options:

A.

To enable and disable specific functionality and establish rules of use for your company within the SAP Fieldglass application

B.

To create and edit data objects which enhance the usage of the features available within the SAP Fieldglass application.

C.

To define foundational elements which establish the structure of your company within the SAP Fieldglass application.

D.

To manage and define workflow elements to ensure transactions are processed accurately within the SAP Fieldglass application

Discussion
Question 14

What functionality is used to organize SOW templates and suppliers?

Options:

A.

Categories

B.

Qualifications

C.

Questions

D.

Classifications

Discussion
Question 15

Which rate structure can be used to address pay rate-based contingent labor?

Options:

A.

Rate Groups

B.

Rate Components

C.

Rate Schedules

D.

Rate Grids

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_TFG51_2211