Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HANATEC_17 Exam Questions and Answers by marlie

Page: 7 / 9

SAP C_HANATEC_17 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
Exam Code: C_HANATEC_17 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: marlie
Question 28

How are hosts assigned to the shared storage in an SAP HANA scale-out system? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The master name server is assigned to its master data volume.

B.

The master server is assigned to all data volumes.

C.

The slave servers are assigned to their own data volumes.

D.

The standby server is assigned to the master data volume.

Discussion
Question 29

How can troubleshoot HANA installer when its crashes There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

run hdblcm with the check_installation action

B.

set the environment variable HDB_INSTALLER_TRACE_FILE to the trace filename

C.

create the dirctory containing the trace file

D.

activate the debug mode for the database trace

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following privileges allow read access to data in SAP HANA information models depending on certain values or combination of values?

Options:

A.

Object Privileges

B.

Analytic Privileges

C.

System Privileges

D.

Package Privileges

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 31

Which certificates do you require for a trusted secure communication between the client and the SAP HANA database? Note: There are 2 correct answers.

Options:

A.

User certificate

B.

Server certificate

C.

X.509 certificate

D.

Root certificate

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9

C_HANATEC_17