Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HANATEC_17 Exam Questions and Answers by ivo

Page: 4 / 9

SAP C_HANATEC_17 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
Exam Code: C_HANATEC_17 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: ivo
Question 16

Which features are provided by the Manage Full System Information Dumps app in SAP HANA cockpit? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Diagnosis information

B.

Runtime environment

C.

End-to-end Trace

D.

SAP HANA minichecks

Discussion
Question 17

Which tool do you use to investigate an SAP HANA system that is started but can't be reached using SQL? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

HANASitter

B.

hdbcons

C.

HDBAdmin

D.

Sapcontrol

Discussion
Question 18

Your customer has purchased a 1.5 TB SAP HANA license. To which value do you set the GLOBAL_ALLOCATION_LIMIT parameter when you have four 1TB nodes in an SAP HANA scale-out system with three worker and one standby nodes? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

375 GB

B.

1.5 TB

C.

512 GB

D.

1.0 TB

Discussion
Question 19

Which alert configuration properties can you configure in SAP HANA cockpit? There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Schedule period

B.

Email alert notification

C.

Alert checker category

D.

Alert threshold values

E.

Schedule activation

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 4 / 9

C_HANATEC_17
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_HANATEC_17 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_HANATEC_17 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99