Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HANATEC_17 Exam Questions and Answers by cerys

Page: 8 / 9

SAP C_HANATEC_17 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
Exam Code: C_HANATEC_17 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: cerys
Question 32

USER A grants a privilege to USER B, and USER B grants the same to USER C afterwards. What happens if you drop USER B from the HANA database?

Options:

A.

The privilege remains assigned to both USER A and USER C.

B.

The privilege is revoked from USER A, but not USER C.

C.

The privilege is revoked from both USER A and USER C.

D.

The privilege is revoked from USER C, but not USER A.

Discussion
Question 33

Which system privilege must you have to redistribute tables across the hosts in your scale-out system?

Options:

A.

OPTIMIZER ADMIN

B.

DATA ADMIN

C.

WORKLOAD ADMIN

D.

RESOURCE ADMIN

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 34

How can the system database administrator disable tenant database functionalities? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Using the hdbuserstore tool

B.

Using the resident hdblcm tool

C.

Using the Manage Restricted Features app

D.

Using the Manage Blacklisted Parameter app

Discussion
Question 35

Which kinds of patches are available in the SAP HANA2.0 revision strategy? Note: There are 2 correct answers.

Options:

A.

Feature Package Stack

B.

Datacenter Service Point

C.

Support Package

D.

Support Package Stack

Discussion
Page: 8 / 9

C_HANATEC_17