Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR86_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by natan

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_THR86_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Compensation 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR86_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: natan
Question 8

The Detailed Reportl9es NOT appear on the compensation form as shown in the attached screenshot. What is some possible Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The Enable Rollup Reports option is NOTselected in the advanced settings.

B.

The user does NOT have the compensation rollup permission in role-based permissions

C.

The Use Form Creation Hierarchy for Compensation Rollup Report option is NOT selected in the advanced settings.

D.

The <comp-include-report> option is NOT set in the compensation plan template XML

Discussion
Question 9

A customer is using the following number format:

Mode: Round down

Multiple: 10 How will a value of 96.5 be displayed

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

90-00

Discussion
Question 10

Your clients HR team wants higher level planner to track where formsreside in the process and reach out to their team's planners, who are behind schedule, via email. What should you recommend to the client?

Options:

A.

Access summary tab under compensation home

B.

Use executive review from the compensation menu

C.

Configure the FORM status file on the homepage

D.

Review the org chart in company info

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 11

Your customer uses SAP essfactors Employee Central and has the following setup:

Pay Component (id =

Pay Component "CARALLOWANCE")

Pay comp e Cid = "HOUSEALLOWANCE")

Payment Group (id = "TC") made up of the above three components. The Use for Compa-Ratio Calculation la s t to Yes for this group.

er performs TC (total cash) planning, that is, planners adjust the overall TC. Both the car and housing all ces are fixed values based on employee grade. If an employee is promoted on the worksheet, these allowances hange. Salary is whatever TC is left over after the new

allowances are updated, w do you best implement this request while maximizing integration?

Options:

A.

Map TC to the standard Current Salary field.Use the Merit column for the TC update.Use thefinSalary field and some custom columns to calculate the components and publish those back to EC.

B.

Map TC to the standard Current Salary field.Use the Merit column for the TC update.Publish the finSalary value back to the pay component group in EC and have business rules split the sum into the components.

C.

Map TC to the standard Current Salary field.Use the Merit column for the TC update.Extract the new TC with a report and manually create import files to update EC.

D.

Map SALARY to the standard Current Salary field and TC to meritTarget.Use merit to update the TC and use custom fields to allow planners to update the allowances.Publish each component back separately.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_THR86_2211
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR86_2211 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR86_2211 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99