Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_C4H450_21 Exam Questions and Answers by aarya

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_C4H450_21 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP Sales and Service Cloud
Exam Code: C_C4H450_21 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Integration Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: aarya
Question 8

Where can you find the most current SAP Cloud Integration content?

Options:

A.

SAP Service Marketplace

B.

SAP Help Portal

C.

SAP ONE Support Launchpad

D.

SAP API Business Hub

Discussion
Question 9

Which features require a specific enhancement package for integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP ERP?Note: There are 2 correct Answer: to this question

Options:

A.

View SAP ERP sales order details in the SAP Sales and Service Cloud opportunity

B.

View a PDF print preview of SAP ERP quotes in the SAP Sales and Service Cloud opportunity

C.

View a PDF print preview of SAP Sales and Service Cloud opportunities in the SAP ERP account master data

D.

View SAP ERP product master data details in the SAP Sales and Service Cloud opportunity

Discussion
Question 10

What are some possible reasons to use SAP Cloud Integration as integration technology with SAP Sales and Service Cloud?Note: There are 2 correct answer to this question.

Options:

A.

The customer does not use SAP Process Orchestration in the existing landscape

B.

The customer uses cloud-to-cloud integration

C.

The customer does not want to install an SAP Process Orchestration add-on.

D.

The customer can select any available integration adapter.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 11

You added a new field named "ENVIRONMENT _RISK in the product business object in SAP Sales and Service Cloud. You want to populate the new field "ENVIRONMENT RISK in SAP Sales and Service Cloud with the value of the standard field "EnvironmentRelevance Indicator in SAP S/4HANA How would you extend the message mapping in SAP Cloud Integration to perform this task?

Options:

A.

1. Add the "ENVIRONMENT RISK field to the target message WSDL in SAP Cloud Integration. 2. Map the "ENVIRONMENT RISK target field with source field "EnvironmentRelevancelndicator" in the message mapping 3. Activate the new mapping.

B.

1. Download the extended WSDL from SAP Sales and Service Cloud.2. Import the WSDL into SAP Cloud Integration.3. Map the "ENVIRONMENT RISK target field with source field "EnvironmentRelevancelndicator" in the message mapping,

C.

1. Export the WSDL from SAP S/4HANA.2. Import the WSDL into the communication arrangement in SAP Sales and Service Cloud.3. Update the mapping with the new WSDL from SAP Sales and Service Cloud

D.

1. Create an "ENVIRONMENT RISK variable in externalized parameters in SAP Cloud Integration 2. Update the externalized parameters with the variable for the "ENVIRONMENT _RISK" field.3. Save and activate the updated externalized parameters.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_C4H450_21
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_C4H450_21 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_C4H450_21 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99