Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_C4H450_21 Exam Questions and Answers by maximillian

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_C4H450_21 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP Sales and Service Cloud
Exam Code: C_C4H450_21 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Integration Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: maximillian
Question 16

What is the correct area menu in SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA that is a good starting point for integration relevant tasks?

Options:

A.

SAP- SD- COD- INTEGRATION - EXT

B.

COD- INT- MENU

C.

CRMPCD- INT- MENU

D.

COD- BYD- ERP- INT

Discussion
Question 17

Which transaction code do you use to configure IDocs for immediate transfer?

Options:

A.

Simple Job Selection (SM37)

B.

Ports in IDoc Processing (WE21)

C.

Partner Profiles (WE20)

D.

Configuration of RFC Connections (SM59)

Discussion
Question 18

Which proxy type should you select to configure an integration flow using SAP Cloud Connector?

Options:

A.

Internet

B.

Forward proxy

C.

Reverse proxy

D.

On-Premise

Discussion
Question 19

Where do you have to import the SAP Cloud Integration root and intermediate CA certificates when replicating data from SAP S/4HANA to SAP Sales and Service Cloud?

Options:

A.

SAP S/4HANA SSL client PSE

B.

SAP Sales and Service Cloud certificate trust list

C.

SAP Web Dispatcher trust store

D.

SAPS/ 4HANA SSL server PSE

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Page: 4 / 5

C_C4H450_21
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_C4H450_21 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_C4H450_21 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99