Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_C4H450_21 Exam Questions and Answers by reeva

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_C4H450_21 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP Sales and Service Cloud
Exam Code: C_C4H450_21 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Integration Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: reeva
Question 20

When do you download the WSDL from the communication arrangement for integration between SAP S/4HANA and SAP Sales and Service Cloud?

Options:

A.

When using a user ID and password for the authentication

B.

After configuring the communication arrangement for the first time

C.

When using client certificates for the authentication

D.

After adding an extension field using the adaptation tools

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following steps are part of the SAP Sales and Service Cloud extension scenario in the key user tool?Note: There are 2 correct answer to this question.

Options:

A.

Create extension fields in SAP Sales and Service Cloud via the adaptation mode

B.

Include extension fields in SAP Sales and Service Cloud web services

C.

Create extension fields in SAP Sales and Service Cloud using SAP Cloud Integration

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 22

Where do you find the SAP Cloud Integration client certificate?

Options:

A.

In the basic authentication artifact

B.

In the 0Auth2 authentication artifact

C.

In the keystore artifact

D.

In the PGP secret keyring artifact

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following interfaces between SAP CRM and SAP Sales and Service Cloud in the prepackaged integration content is bidirectional?

Options:

A.

Service Request to Service Request

B.

Sales Quote to Sales Quote

C.

Opportunity to Opportunity

D.

Ticket to Ticket

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_C4H450_21