Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TFIN22_67 Exam Questions and Answers by mali

Page: 2 / 9

SAP C_TFIN22_67 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
Exam Code: C_TFIN22_67 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 255 Q&A's Shared By: mali
Question 8

Your organization wants to find out the following:

Where is the overhead costs incurred in the organization?

How to allocate the overhead costs from different areas to the actual cost causes?

Cause based allocation of costs in the form of activities? How the responsibility areas working efficiently?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

Cost Center Accounting

B.

Cost Element Accounting

C.

Profit Center Accounting

D.

Overhead Cost controlling

Discussion
Question 9

A customer needs an error message to be displayed when the internal order budget has been exceeded by 15%. How can the customer achieve this? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

By entering the budget profile in the order type.

B.

By customizing the tolerance limits for the budget profile.

C.

By activating availability control in the controlling area.

D.

By entering the budget profile in the order master data.

Discussion
Question 10

Which object has to be used to avoid a change of the reconciliation account in the customer's master data?

Options:

A.

The field status of the customer account group

B.

The field status group of the reconciliation account.

C.

The field status of the activity

D.

The field status of the posting key.

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following integration scenarios exist in SAP ERP? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Personnel Cost Planning with Asset Accounting (FI-AA)

B.

Fl integration with Payroll

C.

PA master data with CO cost centers

D.

Cross-Application Time Sheet (CATS) integration with PP confirmations

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 2 / 9

C_TFIN22_67
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TFIN22_67 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TFIN22_67 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99