Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TFIN22_67 Exam Questions and Answers by alessia

Page: 6 / 9

SAP C_TFIN22_67 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
Exam Code: C_TFIN22_67 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 255 Q&A's Shared By: alessia
Question 24

Which of the following SAP Life-Cycle Data Management functions provides the integration of external files into SAP ERP?

Options:

A.

Variant Configuration Management

B.

Engineering Change Management

C.

Document Management

D.

Product Structure Browser

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 25

Which of the following statement is not correct in reference to statistical orders?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

Statistical order is used to evaluate costs which cannot be itemized in details in Cost Element or cost center accounting

B.

In order master data we can assign cost center to be posted.

C.

If the statistical order has to be posted cross-company code or cross-business area we do not assign a company code or business area.

D.

We can settle statistical orders and apply overhead to them.

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following is an application of reference and simulation costing?

Options:

A.

To update the standard price of a reference material.

B.

To calculate a simulated product without material master

C.

To calculate a price for an internal activity.

D.

To create a material costing for simulation purposes.

Discussion
Question 27

Identify the steps in the ASAP methodology. (Select five)

Options:

A.

Roll out

B.

Realization

C.

Final Preparation

D.

Project Preparation

E.

Business Blueprint

F.