Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TFIN22_67 Exam Questions and Answers by tamara

Page: 5 / 9

SAP C_TFIN22_67 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
Exam Code: C_TFIN22_67 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 255 Q&A's Shared By: tamara
Question 20

How is the preliminary costing of a production order calculated?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

The quantity structure in the production order is valuated by the costing variant settings

B.

The costs are determined by the cost estimate of a reference order.

C.

The actual quantities are valuated with plan values.

D.

The standard price cost estimate of the material master record is adjusted to the order quantity.

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following statement are correct in reference to primary cost element?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

It can be created without the respective general ledger existing in Operational charts of accounts.

B.

The posting of primary cost element doesn’t require an object in the management accounting to identify the origin of the costs.

C.

You need to create expense accounts in financial accounting with corresponding primary cost elements in controlling.

D.

An example of primary cost is depreciation of fixed assets, telephone expenses, repair& maintenance expenses in a manufacturing organization.

Discussion
Question 22

Which are the main elements of the Roadmap structure screen?

Options:

A.

Roadmap structure Viewing/Text area Attachments Area

B.

Roadmap structure Blueprint area Attachments Area

C.

Roadmap structure Blueprint area Go-live Area

D.

Roadmap structure Viewing/Text area Go-live Area

Discussion
Question 23

Which costing items are valid for a simu-lation costing? (Choose three)

Options:

A.

K - Cost center

B.

T - Text item

C.

E - Internal activity

D.

M - Material

E.

S - Sales order item

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 5 / 9

C_TFIN22_67
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TFIN22_67 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TFIN22_67 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99