Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_EPMBPC_11 Exam Questions and Answers by elissa

Page: 5 / 8

SAP C_EPMBPC_11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0
Exam Code: C_EPMBPC_11 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 233 Q&A's Shared By: elissa
Question 20

What transaction code allows you to access the 'system_constants.lgf and 'MDXIib.lgf files in BPC for NetWeaver?

Options:

A.

UJRO

B.

UJFS

C.

UJKT

D.

UJOO

Discussion
Question 21

You are using BPC Standard You want to calculate revenue as a product of the units sold and price per unit and save the results in the database

How can you achieve this?

Options:

A.

Use a data manager package.

B.

Use the worksheet logic

C.

Use business rules.

D.

Use the dimension member formula

Discussion
Question 22

Which step is mandatory if you want to check the data integrity of the incoming records? 1

Options:

A.

Implement a BAdi.

B.

Configuration controls.

C.

Activate the validations for the environment.

D.

Assign driver dimension to the validation rule.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 23

Which dimensions can you use to configure the "carry-forward business rule"? (3)

Options:

A.

Account

B.

Entity

C.

Time

D.

Data Source

E.

Flow

Discussion