Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by francesco

Page: 2 / 4

SAP C_THR88_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 118 Q&A's Shared By: francesco
Question 8

Your customer has a large number of internal instructors that need to be added to SuccessFactors Learning. These instructors need access to the My Classes tab. What is the best way to add multiple instructors at the

same time and given them access to My Classes? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Add instructors to the Related Instructor field of the user record

B.

Create the instructors using Learning -> Instructors -> Add New

C.

Use the Import Data tool

D.

Add related users and instructors roles to each row of the Entity Template Instructor file

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following cab be assigned directly to a user?

Options:

A.

An item with online content

B.

A content object

C.

A content package

D.

An exam-type Assessment object

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 10

What can you configure in the Landing Page settings? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The tiles that appear for the users

B.

The date on which a standard tile is automatically removed from the view

C.

The date on which a custom tile is automatically removed from the view

D.

The additional pages that appear for the users

E.

The background color for standard tiles

Discussion
Question 11

One or more ways to ask a question that tests the same knowledge: Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Objective

B.

Question Stem

C.

Distractor

D.

Variant

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

C_THR88_2211