Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2211 Exam Questions and Answers by henrietta

Page: 3 / 4

SAP C_THR88_2211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 118 Q&A's Shared By: henrietta
Question 12

What actions can you perform to create or update questions using the SuccessFactors Questions Library? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Create question variants

B.

Associate questions to objectives

C.

Embed graphics into the question

D.

Import/export questions using the Export Data Tool

E.

Create a Drag and Drop question type

Discussion
Question 13

Your customer's sales department is being migrated to SuccessFactors Learning. As part of the migration, the learning history for each sales associate will be migrated into the Learning system. Which of the following

entities must exist in SuccessFactors Learning before you run the Learning History Connector? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

All user accounts

B.

All completion statuses

C.

All items

D.

All revision numbers

E.

All instructor accounts

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 14

Your customer has two users who both work in the same support department and have access to the same Learning catalog. What Success Factors Learning function is available to non-hierarchically related users to suggest training to another individual? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Recommend

B.

Assign to me

C.

Request Schedule

D.

User Needs Management

Discussion
Question 15

Your customer needs SAP SuccessFactors Learning to automatically assign curricula, programs, and items to groups of users, and to notify them upon assignment. Which of the following Automatic Process Modules

(APMs) must be enabled? Note: There are 2 Correct to this question.

Options:

A.

Assignment Profile Synchronization APM

B.

Learning Expiration Notification APM

C.

Item Scheduling Demand APM

D.

Learning Plan Notification APM

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

C_THR88_2211