Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Data-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by ishaaq

Page: 8 / 8

Salesforce Data-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Data Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Data-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Application Architect
Questions: 257 Q&A's Shared By: ishaaq
Question 32

Which two aspects of data does an Enterprise data governance program aim to improve?

Options:

A.

Data integrity

B.

Data distribution

C.

Data usability

D.

Data modeling

Discussion
Question 33

Universal Containers (UC) has a custom discount request object set as a detail object with a custom product object as the master. There is a requirement to allow the creation of generic discount requests without the custom product object as its master record. What solution should an Architect recommend to UC?

Options:

A.

Mandate the selection of a custom product for each discount request.

B.

Create a placeholder product record for the generic discount request.

C.

Remove the master-detail relationship and keep the objects separate.

D.

Change the master-detail relationship to a lookup relationship.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 8 / 8

Data-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Data-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Data-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99