Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Data-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by miley

Page: 3 / 8

Salesforce Data-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Data Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Data-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Application Architect
Questions: 257 Q&A's Shared By: miley
Question 12

Universal Containers (UC) is in the process of migrating lagacy inventory data from an enterprise resources planning (ERP) system into Sales Cloud with the following requirements:

Legacy inventory data will be stored in a custom child objects called Inventory_c.

Inventory data should be related to the standard Account object.

The Inventory_c object should Inhent the same sharing rules as the Account object.

Anytime an Account record is deleted in Salesforce, the related Inventory_c record(s) should be deleted as well.

What type of relationship field should a data architect recommend in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Master-detail relationship filed on Account, related to Inventory_c

B.

Master-detail relationship filed on Inventory_c, related to Account

C.

Indirect lookup relationship field on Account, related to Inventory_c

D.

Lookup relationship fields on Inventory related to Account

Discussion
Question 13

UC has multiple SF orgs that are distributed across regional branches. Each branch stores local customer data inside its org’s Account and Contact objects. This creates a scenario where UC is unable to view customers across all orgs.

UC has an initiative to create a 360-degree view of the customer, as UC would like to see Account and Contact data from all orgs in one place.

What should a data architect suggest to achieve this 360-degree view of the customer?

Options:

A.

Consolidate the data from each org into a centralized datastore

B.

Use Salesforce Connect’s cross-org adapter.

C.

Build a bidirectional integration between all orgs.

D.

Use an ETL tool to migrate gap Accounts and Contacts into each org.

Discussion
Question 14

NTO (Northern Trail Outlets) has a complex Salesforce org which has been developed over past 5 years. Internal users are complaining abt multiple data issues, including incomplete and duplicate data in the org. NTO has decided to engage a data architect to analyze and define data quality standards.

Which 3 key factors should a data architect consider while defining data quality standards? Choose 3 answers:

Options:

A.

Define data duplication standards and rules

B.

Define key fields in staging database for data cleansing

C.

Measure data timeliness and consistency

D.

Finalize an extract transform load (ETL) tool for data migration

E.

Measure data completeness and accuracy

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 15

An architect is planning on having different batches to load one million Opportunities into Salesforce using the Bulk API in parallel mode. What should be considered when loading the Opportunity records?

Options:

A.

Create indexes on Opportunity object text fields.

B.

Group batches by the AccountId field.

C.

Sort batches by Name field values.

D.

Order batches by Auto -number field.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 8

Data-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Data-Architect Testing Engine