Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Community-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by ayana

Page: 3 / 10

Salesforce Community-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant(SP23)
Exam Code: Community-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Community Cloud
Questions: 285 Q&A's Shared By: ayana
Question 12

What is the benefit of doing this? You have just enabled Portal User Visibility in Setup > Sharing Settings.

Options:

A.

All users with Write access to Cases on their profile are able to see all Cases ownedby Community Members

B.

Community users in the same community can see each other, regardless of the organization-wide defaults.

C.

Portal users in the same customer or partner portal account can see each other, regardless of the organization-wide defaults.

D.

Community Managers are able to view all Community Users regardless of the organization-wide defaults

E.

Limited information on Community user profiles are publicly accessible e.g. Name, Photo, Reputation Level, Description

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 13

Universal Containers needs to use capabilities in Salesforce Communities to enable Social Sign -on for their customers. What should the Salesforce Admin do to enable users to use their Social Sign -on?

Discuss

Options:

A.

Create a custom login page with Social Sign -on capabilities, including authentication providers.

B.

Enable Social Sign -on in the Community management preferences menu.

C.

Set up the authentication provider for Social sites and add the Social Sign -on componentto the login page.

D.

Configure Community Sign -on at the social web site to make sure the user is authenticated and provided access.

Discussion
Question 14

When allowing external users to Create and Edit reports, what important step must your complete first?

Options:

A.

Enable Read and Write to Reports on the Community Profile

B.

Enable the Enhanced Sharing Model

C.

Create a Permission Set with Create and Edit reports checked so that you can manage which users within the Community are able to create Reports

D.

Share each Report and Dashboard Folder required with the respective communityprofiles?

E.

Ensure that Create and Edit reports in checked on the Community Profile

Discussion
Question 15

Your company is using the Napili template and is expanding internationally and now requires your Community to support multiple languages what steps should you take to support this in your community?

Options:

A.

Multiple community languages are not supported5. Enable the Language Picker in the Community Builder and select the supported languages in Community Settings

B.

Select the available languages in the Setup Menu and drag the Language Picker onto the Community Template

C.

Enable Community Language Picker in the setup menu and select the supported languages in the Community Builder

D.

Enable the Language Picker in the Community Builder. Salesforce will automatically present a list of supported languages

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10

Community-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Community-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Community-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99