Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Community-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by clay

Page: 5 / 10

Salesforce Community-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant(SP23)
Exam Code: Community-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Community Cloud
Questions: 285 Q&A's Shared By: clay
Question 20

Northern Trail Outfitters launches a Community using the Customer Service Template. Community members report that they do NOT have a menu option to navigate to see their work orders. The Salesforce Admin has validated the following on the Community user profile: • users Profile has Read Access on the Work Orders Object • Users Profile hasa tab visible for Work Orders Object should the Salesforce Admin do to troubleshoot this issue?

Options:

A.

Verify that the Work Order tab is under the Selected tab in Community Settings Setup.

B.

Verify that the Navigation Menu in Community Builder has "Type: Salesforce Object" and "Object Type: Work Order"

C.

Verify that the Navigation Menu in Community Management has "Type: Salesforce Object" and "Object Type: Work"

D.

Verify that the Work Order tab is under the Selected tab in Community Management.

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 21

You are planning to launch a Customer community and many of your customers are active on Facebook and Twitter. What are the steps to enable Social Sign on in Salesforce Communities?

Options:

A.

Go into the Community Manager >> Settings >> Login and select which social networks you wish to allow for authentication.

B.

Select OpenID Connect from the Auth Provider Options in the Setup Menu and then go into Community Builder to enable them

C.

Select Facebook and Twitter from the pre-built connectors under Auth Providers within the setup menu and then go into Community Manager to enable them

D.

Download the Social Signon Lightning Component for each social network and then configure them in the Community Builder

E.

Select Facebook and Twitter from the pre-built connectors under Auth Providers within the setup menu and then go into Community Builder to enable them

Discussion
Question 22

Universal Containers builds a self-service Community. They need to delegate moderation activities (e.g. removing flags) as wellas editing and deleting content to certain members.

Which two things should the Salesforce Admin do to meet this requirement? Choose 2 answers.

Options:

A.

Assign the "Moderate Communities Feeds" permission to these members.

B.

Activate a moderation rule for certain members.

C.

Assign the "Moderate Communities Files" permission to these members.

D.

Activate "Allow Members to Flag" for certain members.

Discussion
Question 23

A global non-profit organisation (NPO) needs to build a Community for managing disasterrelief efforts. The NPO wants a basic Community with Home and Record detail pages. As requirements evolve for each region, the Community will be customised to have regional branding and theme with new pages and components.

Which option should the CommunityCloud Consultant consider first to meet these requirements?

Select one or more of the following:

Options:

A.

Salesforce Tabs + Visualforce template

B.

Build Your Own template

C.

Non-Profit Success Pack template

D.

Help Center template

Discussion
Page: 5 / 10