Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Community-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by miller

Page: 4 / 10

Salesforce Community-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant(SP23)
Exam Code: Community-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Community Cloud
Questions: 285 Q&A's Shared By: miller
Question 16

Universal Containers Community Manager needs to set up Reputation. Which two tasks should the Community Manager perform to meet this requirement? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Create a custom Lightning component for Reputation and add it to the home page.

B.

Configure Reputation points and levels in the Community Management console.

C.

Add a Visualforce Reputation Leaderboard component.

D.

Add the Reputation Leaderboard component to a page in the Community.

E.

Enable Reputation in the Community.

Discussion
Question 17

Universal Containers needs to use capabilities in Salesforce Communities to enable Social Sign-on for their customers. What should the Salesforce Admin do to enable users to use their Social Sign-on?

Options:

A.

Create a custom login page with Social Sign -on capabilities, including authentication providers

B.

Set up the authentication provider for Social sites and add the Social Sign -on component to the login page

C.

Enable Social Sign -on in the Community management preferences menu

D.

Configure Community Sign -on at the social web site to make sure the user is authenticated and provided access

Discussion
Question 18

When testing the Community, the Salesforce Admin notices that the Knowledge tab is NOT visible to all partner Community users. What should the Salesforce Admin do to fix this problem?

Options:

A.

Add the Global Header permission set to all Community users

B.

Edit the Partner Community profile so that the Knowledge tab is visible

C.

Update the Admin profile so that the Knowledge tab is visible

D.

Create a Knowledge article and make it visible to the appropriate channel

Discussion
Question 19

Universal Containers launches a Partner Community for their resellers who have access to Leads,Opportunities, and Dashboards.Universal Containers has the following requirements to support their partners during the sales cycle: - Universal Containers can engage with partners during the Sales cycle. - Universal Containers can have internal discussion NOT visible to partners. - The Channel Manager can bring any Universal Containers Employee to the discussion - Universal Contianers employees may or may NOT have access to the Partner CommunityHow should a Salesforce Admin fulfil those requirements?

Options:

A.

Leverage Opportunity feed and group record layout for access control.

B.

Leverage unlisted groups and record sharing for access control.

C.

Leverage Opportunity feed and manual shares for access control.

D.

Leverage private groups and record sharing for access control.

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Page: 4 / 10

Community-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Community-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Community-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99