Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Data-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by elina

Page: 2 / 7

Salesforce Data-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Data Cloud Consultant(WI24)
Exam Code: Data-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Data Cloud
Questions: 104 Q&A's Shared By: elina
Question 8

Every day, Northern Trail Outfitters uploads a summary of the last 24 hours of store transactions to a new file in an Amazon S3

bucket, and files older than seven days are automatically deleted. Each file contains a timestamp in a standardized naming convention.

Which two options should a consultant configure when ingesting this data stream?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Ensure that deletion of old files is enabled.

B.

Ensure the refresh mode is set to "Upsert".

C.

Ensure the filename contains a wildcard to a accommodate the timestamp.

D.

Ensure the refresh mode is set to "Full Refresh.’’

Discussion
Question 9

A consultant has an activation that is set to publish every 12 hours, but has discovered that

updates to the data prior to activation are delayed by up to 24 hours.

Which two areas should a consultant review to troubleshoot this issue?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Review data transformations to ensure they're run after calculated insights.

B.

Review calculated insights to make sure they're run before segments are refreshed.

C.

Review segments to ensure they're refreshed after the data is ingested.

D.

Review calculated insights to make sure they're run after the segments are refreshed.

Discussion
Question 10

A consultant is discussing the benefits of Data Cloud with a customer that has multiple

disjointed data sources.

Which two functional areas should the consultant highlight in relation to managing customer data?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Data Harmonization

B.

Unified Profiles

C.

Master Data Management

D.

Data Marketplace

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 11

A customer has a requirement to be able to view the last time each segment was published within their Data Cloud org.

Which two features should the consultant recommend to best address this requirement?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Profile Explorer

B.

Calculated insight

C.

Dashboard

D.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

Data-Cloud-Consultant