Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Data-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by izabella

Page: 5 / 7

Salesforce Data-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Data Cloud Consultant(WI24)
Exam Code: Data-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Data Cloud
Questions: 104 Q&A's Shared By: izabella
Question 20

A consultant is planning the ingestion of a data stream that has profile information including a mobile phone number.

To ensure that the phone number can be used for future SMS campaigns, they need to confirm the phone number field is in the

proper E164 Phone Number format. However, the phone numbers in the file appear to be in varying formats.

What is the most efficient way to guarantee that the various phone number formats are standardized?

Options:

A.

Create a formula field to standardize the format.

B.

Edit and update the data in the source system prior to sending to Data Cloud.

C.

Assign the PhoneNumber field type when creating the data stream.

D.

Create a calculated insight after ingestion.

Discussion
Question 21

When performing segmentation or activation, which time zone is used to publish and refresh data?

Options:

A.

Time zone specified on the activity at the time of creation

B.

Time zone of the user creating the activity

C.

Time zone of the Data Cloud Admin user

D.

Time zone set by the Salesforce Data Cloud org

Discussion
Question 22

Cloud Kicks received a Request to be Forgotten by a customer.

In which two ways should a consultant use Data Cloud to honor this request?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Delete the data from the incoming data stream and perform a full refresh.

B.

Add the Individual ID to a headerless file and use the delete from file functionality.

C.

Use Data Explorer to locate and manually remove the Individual.

D.

Use the Consent API to suppress processing and delete the Individual and related records from

source data streams.

Discussion
Question 23

A Data Cloud Consultant Is in the process of setting up data streams for a new service-based data source.

When ingesting Case data, which field is recommended to be associated with the Event Time field?

Options:

A.

Last Modified Date

B.

Resolution Date

C.

Escalation Date

D.

Creation Date

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 5 / 7

Data-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Data-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Data-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99