Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Integration-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by rumaysa

Page: 7 / 7

Salesforce Integration-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Integration Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Integration-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Integration Architecture Designer
Questions: 109 Q&A's Shared By: rumaysa
Question 28

Northern Trail Outfitters is planning to create a native employee facing mobile app with the look and feel of Salesforce's Lighting Experience. The mobile ap needs to integrate with their Salesforce org.

Which Salesforce API should be used to implement this integration?

Options:

A.

Streaming API

B.

REST API

C.

Connect REST API

D.

User InterfaceAPI

Discussion
Question 29

An integration architect needs to build a solution that will be using the Streaming API, but the data loss should be minimized, even when the client re-connects every couple of days.

Which two types of Streaming API events should be considered?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Generic Events

B.

Change Data Capture Events

C.

PushTopic Events

D.

High Volume Platform Events

Discussion
Question 30

A company's cloud-based single page application consolidates data local to the application with data from on premise and 3rd party systems. The diagram below typifies the application's combined use of synchronous and asynchronous calls.

The company wants to use the average response time of its application's user interface as a basis for certain alerts. For this purpose, the following occurs:

1. Log every call's start and finish date and time to a central analytics data store.

2. Compute response time uniformly as the difference between the start and finish date and time — A to H in the diagram.

Which computation represents the end-to-end response time from the user's perspective?

Options:

A.

Sum of A to H

B.

Sum of A to F

C.

Sum of A, G, and H

D.

Sum of A and H

Discussion
Question 31

Northern Trail Outfitters needs to present shipping costs and estimated delivery times to their customers. Shipping services used vary by region, and have similar but distinct service request parameters.

Which integration component capability should be used?

Options:

A.

Enterprise Service Bus to determine which shipping service to use, and transform requests to the necessary format.

B.

Outbound Messaging to request costs and delivery times from Shipper delivery services with automated error retry.

C.

APEX REST Service to implement routing logic to the various shipping service.

D.

Enterprise Service Bus user interface to collect shipper-specific form data.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 7 / 7

Integration-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Integration-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Integration-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99