Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Heroku-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by greta

Page: 5 / 6

Salesforce Heroku-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Heroku Architect(SP23)
Exam Code: Heroku-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 181 Q&A's Shared By: greta
Question 20

You can use Heroku Connect for:

Options:

A.

Bidirectional data replication

B.

Data proxy with Salesforce Connect

C.

One-way data replication

D.

All of these

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 21

Universal Containers (UC) usesHeroku Connect to synchronize changes to the Account object in their Salesforce org. UC's Heroku application makes a batch update that changes one million records to the Heroku Postgres database table that mirrors the Account object. Approximately, how long will these updates take to sync back to the Salesforce org?

Options:

A.

It depends on the sync performance, which can vary from one connection to another.

B.

1 hour.

C.

One million updates is too many for Heroku Connect to handle; therefore, the sync will fail

D.

12 hours.

Discussion
Question 22

What are the three access levels a user can have in a Heroku Organization account?

Options:

A.

Jedi. Padawan, and Co-pilot

B.

Owner, Author and Viewer

C.

Admin. Programmer, and Operator

D.

Admin, Member, and Viewer

Discussion
Question 23

You canuse Salesforce Connect to proxy which types of data sources: