Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Heroku-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by layton

Page: 3 / 6

Salesforce Heroku-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Heroku Architect(SP23)
Exam Code: Heroku-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 181 Q&A's Shared By: layton
Question 12

Universal Containers (UC) has a front-end web application and a back-end service application running on Heroku. The applications are running in the Common Runtime. Now, UC wants to prevent any public access to the back-end application. Which two Heroku features should an Architect propose?

Options:

A.

Private Space VPN Connections

B.

Private Spaces DNS Service Discovery

C.

Heroku Internal Routing

D.

Apache Kafka on Heroku

Discussion
Question 13

Universal Containers wants their Field Technicians to indicate if any of their Service Appointments are at risk of not being completed on time. They would like forthis to be achieved on a mobile device using a Quick Action

What should a Consultant recommend to achieve this requirement?

Options:

A.

Update the Service Appointment Status field.

B.

Update the Service Appointment Chatter feed.

C.

Reschedule the Service Appointment for later

D.

Update the Service Appointment field "In Jeopardy"

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 14

A client's application needs to run in a European country for data residence purposes.

What is a consideration in this scenario?

Options:

A.

When a dyno is cycled, its replacement might run in a different region.

B.

European regions are only available for applications running in Private Spaces.

C.

Heroku Postgres backup snapshotsand dataclips are always stored in the U.S.

D.

There is no guarantee that a Heroku Postgres database will be created in the same region as the application that provisions it.

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following is NOT an advantage of Salesforce Connect overETL?

Options:

A.

The data is always fetched on demand

B.

If the origin is offline, the data is still available via Salesforce Connect.

C.

Standard protocols like OData can easily proxy external data into Salesforce.

D.

Data security can be enforced using per-user or per-application authentication.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 6

Heroku-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Heroku-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Heroku-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99