Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Heroku-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by helen

Page: 4 / 6

Salesforce Heroku-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Heroku Architect(SP23)
Exam Code: Heroku-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 181 Q&A's Shared By: helen
Question 16

A client wants to secure their web application using SSL/TLS. They do not have specific requirements regardingusing a particular version of SSL/TLS.

Which two Heroku features should an Architect recommend as options? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Heroku Private Spaces

B.

Automated Certificate Management

C.

Heroku SSL

D.

Heroku Shield Private Spaces

Discussion
Question 17

Universal Export wants to build an app that serves company data. The data has no strong compliance requirements, and the app should only be reachable from trusted IP addresses. Which solution should an Architect recommend?

Options:

A.

Deploy the app in a Shield Private Space with a Shield-tier Heroku Postgres database

B.

Deploy the app in the Common Runtime with a Standard-tier Heroku Postgres database

C.

Deploy the app in a Private Space with a Private-tier Heroku Postgres database.

D.

Deploy the app in the Common Runtime with a Premium-tier Heroku Postgres database.

Discussion
Question 18

Options:

A.

Universal Containers is building a new marketing website on Heroku. They want to capture user information on the site and have that data flow into Salesforce for followup.

Which Heroku features should an Architectrecommend to accomplish this?

B.

Heroku Conned and Heroku Postgres.

C.

HeroKu Private Spaces and Private Space Peering.

D.

Heroku Redis and Heroku Teams.

E.

Heroku Dataclips and the Heroku Platform API.

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 19

Universal Containers would like toenforce a 48-hour SLA to ensure that Technicians perform certain follow-up activities after they leave a customer site The starting point of the SLA is when the Work Order Status is set to "Technician Wrap Up." The Technician is required to provide confirmation that wrap up is completed.

Which three configurations should a Consultant implement to ensure this can be achieved? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Create a Process to call a Flow that completes the Milestone when the Wrap Up is complete.

B.

Create a Workflow toclose the Milestone when the Wrap Up is complete

C.

Create a Milestone which has entry criteria (or Status = Technician Wrap Up.

D.

Create an Entitlement Process which has entry criteria for Status = Technician Wrap Up

E.

Create custom fields to capture that the Wrap Up Activities have been completed.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

Heroku-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Heroku-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Heroku-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99