Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Associate Exam Questions and Answers by cruz

Page: 2 / 8

Salesforce Salesforce-Associate Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Associate Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Salesforce-Associate Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Associate Certification
Questions: 112 Q&A's Shared By: cruz
Question 8

Which sharing type shares a single, common infrastructure and code base?

Options:

A.

Metadata

B.

Multitenant

C.

Trust

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 9

What should the account owner at Get Cloudy Consulting use to learn the sum of the amount for each opportunity?

Options:

A.

The Opportunity related list

B.

A custom report type

C.

A Roll-Up Summary field

Discussion
Question 10

A Salesforce associate wants a visual summary of opportunities in a list view. The associate would like to summarize, filter, and move opportunities along the pipeline.

What should they do to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create an Opportunity Summary report.

B.

Create an Opportunity List View.

C.

Create an Opportunities Kanban View.

Discussion
Question 11

Refer to the screenshot that shows the top portion of the Salesforce Service app with areas labeled A, B, and C.

Questions 11

Get Cloudy Consulting (GCC) offers sales and services consoles to meet the various needs of its end users?

Where should GCC' end users go to change to the Sales Console.

Options:

A.

App Launcher icon (Label A)

B.

Search bar (Label b)

C.

A dropdown in the navigation bar (Label C)

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

Salesforce-Associate
PDF

$35  $99.99

Salesforce-Associate Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Salesforce-Associate PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99