Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Associate Exam Questions and Answers by melody

Page: 4 / 8

Salesforce Salesforce-Associate Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Associate Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Salesforce-Associate Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Associate Certification
Questions: 112 Q&A's Shared By: melody
Question 16

Get Cloudy Consulting trains its new employee in a partial sandbox named New Employee; An employee competes the training in the sandbox and is ready to sign in to the production org. However, an error message pops ip indicating an invalid username or password. The employee is using their sandbox username and password to sign in to production.

What is needed to solve this error?

Options:

A.

Creating a new username for the production org

B.

Removing. New Employee appendix from the sandbox username

C.

Creating a different password for the production org

Discussion
Question 17

Get Cloudy Consulting is rolling out Salesforce to its organization.

What should be used to allow additional field-level access to individual employees based on the their job duties?

Options:

A.

Individual profiles

B.

Permission sets

C.

Role Hierarchy

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 18

A Salesforce associate is using Global Search to find a record but does not remember the name of the record they want to find.

What should the associate use to search for the record'

Options:

A.

List view for each object

B.

Object Manager

C.

Wildcards and operators

Discussion
Question 19

A Salesforce associate wants to update an opportunity record they just closed. Which relationship is standard as a Lookup field on an opportunity?

Options:

A.

Stage

B.

Account

C.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 8

Salesforce-Associate
PDF

$35  $99.99

Salesforce-Associate Testing Engine