Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by aubrey

Page: 16 / 17

Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Sales-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 234 Q&A's Shared By: aubrey
Question 64

Cloud Kicks is preparing to deploy its configurations. The chosen release date is during

a Salesforce Release window. The current configuration is in Non-Preview Sandbox.

Which two strategies should a consultant recommend?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Deploy before the Salesforce Release

B.

Test new configurations in a Non-preview Sandbox

C.

Deploy after the Salesforce Release.

D.

Test new configurations in a Preview Sandbox.

Discussion
Question 65

Cloud Kicks has 12 stages m its sales process. The probability of winning the sale must be indicated. The sales manager uses sales stages and probability for forecasting. The sales manager wants a condensed summary of the forecasts without affecting the sales team.

Which approach should a consultant recommend to streamline forecast reporting?

Options:

A.

Create a custom object to be used in forecast reporting.

B.

Reduce the number of opportunity stages and report on probability.

C.

Align opportunity stages with probability and use collaborative forecasts for reporting.

D.

Align forecast categories to multiple opportunity stages and report on forecast category.

Discussion
Question 66

Sales managers at Cloud Kicks have noticed that information in some opportunity reports is incomplete. A consultant has performed an analysis and determined that opportunity stages often lack key information that sales managers at each stage because sales reps have yet to enter the data.

What should the consultant recommend so opportunity stage reports always contain the data managers expect?

Options:

A.

Configure Path by checking the key field required checkbox.

B.

Create an Auto launched flow to determine if required fields are missing.

C.

Customize path and create validate rules dependent on stages.

D.

Mark the fields as required on the page layout.

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 67

Cloud Kicks' (CK) high-value opportunities are delayed in the approval process because sales managers' approval requests go unnoticed for various reasons. CK wants to streamline the approval process and give sales managers more ways to approve opportunities in a timely manner.

Which two strategies should the consultant recommend to improve the approval process?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Enable approvals by email for the approval process for high-value opportunities.

B.

Allow managers to approve or reject requests via the Approval Requests tab.

C.

Build an automation to approve high-value opportunities.

D.

Create a dashboard of pending approvals and add it to the Chatter feed.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Sales-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Sales-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Sales-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99