Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-550 Exam Questions and Answers by cecelia

Page: 3 / 3

Salesforce CRT-550 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam
Exam Code: CRT-550 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Marketing Cloud Consultant
Questions: 149 Q&A's Shared By: cecelia
Question 12

Customer Event:

* gather data through a tablet-based webform as part of a raffle into a data extension.

* Winner is randomly selected.

* After the event, an email should be sent to the participants to gather opt ins for marketing emails.

Define 2 things necessary:

Options:

A.

data extension with opt in status

B.

Send email activity which contains a link to subscription center

C.

WebCollect

D.

SmartCapture

Discussion
Question 13

Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) plans to use Contact Builder to increase the scope of customer information they can see in an effort to establish more effective 1:1 relationships. NTO has a separate instance of Salesforce Sales Cloud that serves as their current customer master database.

What action should be taken when using Contact Builder? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Conduct manual imports of customer information from Sales Cloud.

B.

Create a data extension to incorporate the imported data from a Salesforce Dashboard.

C.

Combine each individual's channel contact information under one record.

D.

Use Marketing Cloud Connect to include data from Sales Cloud.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 14

How do you add a contact in contact builder?

Choose 2

Options:

A.

Import to MyLists

B.

Import to All Subscribers List

C.

Import to DE

D.

Add manually to All Subscribers

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3