Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-550 Exam Questions and Answers by ferne

Page: 2 / 3

Salesforce CRT-550 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam
Exam Code: CRT-550 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Marketing Cloud Consultant
Questions: 149 Q&A's Shared By: ferne
Question 8

A retail company's database of record resides at a 3rd-party company that also keeps track of purchase history.

That database only updates once a day where new records can be created and merged.

The database uses an "Email ID," which is a numeric field that represents both the business unit and email address.

The company now wants to be able to send real-time Welcome emails to people (newly registered website users) who provide their email address in exchange for getting 10% off their first order, and ensure this send is connected to "Email ID" in the database.

What key issue should be addressed?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

How will Marketing Cloud and the database sync up?

B.

Will new users have an "Email ID"?

C.

What will be used as Subscriber Key?

D.

What publication lists will be used?

E.

Will the company need a custom preference center?

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 9

A daily deal website is concerned with their sender reputation and needs consistent visibility into subscribers who report their email as spam.

How can they determine which subscribers reported their email as spam so they can flag those records in their customer service database?

Options:

A.

An automation that queries the Complaint data view.

B.

An automation that generates the Unsubscribe Event Extract.

C.

An automation that queries the Unsubscribe data view.

D.

An automation that generates the Complaint Tracking Extract.

Discussion
Question 10

A company collects subscriptions on its website. It does the following:

* Compiles that subscription list in a database in the website Content Management System (CMS).

* Posts this encrypted list to Marketing Cloud nightly at 11 p.m.

* Uses Marketing Cloud as the database of record.

* Sends up to five emails a week based on subscriber engagement with prior sends.

Which automation sequence (excluding waits) should cover these requirements?

Options:

A.

File Transfer, Data Extract, Filters, Sends

B.

File Transfer, Query, Measures, Sends

C.

File Transfer, Import, Measures, Sends

D.

File Transfer, Import, Query, Sends

Discussion
Question 11

Which three statements about Send Log Data is correct?

Options:

A.

Uses Measures, filters and programs

B.

Accessed using query

C.

Can be viewed in standard report

D.

Can be stored for periods of time

E.

Added to a standard view

Discussion