Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated PDI Exam Questions and Answers by teodora

Page: 6 / 17

Salesforce PDI Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: PDI Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: teodora
Question 24

As part of a data cleanup strategy, AW Computing wants to proactively delete associated opportunity records when the related Account is deleted.

Which automation tool should be used to meet this business requirement?

Options:

A.

Workflow Rules

B.

Scheduled job

C.

Record-Triggered Flow

D.

Process Builder

Discussion
Question 25

In the Lightning UI, where should a developer look to find information about a Paused Flow Interview?

Options:

A.

On the Paused Row Interviews related List for a given record

B.

In the Paused Interviews section of the Apex Flex Queue

C.

In the system debug log by Altering on Paused Row Interview

D.

On the Paused Row Interviews component on the Home page

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 26

Cloud kicks has a multi-screen flow that its call center agents use when handling inbound service desk calls.

At one of the steps in the flow, the agents should be presented with a list of order numbers and dates that are retrieved from an external order management system in real time and displayed on the screen.

What should a developer use to satisfy this requirement?

Options:

A.

An Apex controller

B.

An Apex REST class

C.

An outbound message

D.

An invocable method

Discussion
Question 27

Universal Containers wants to automatically assign new cases to the appropriate support representative based on the case origin. They have created a custom field on the Case object to store the support representative name.

What is the best solution to assign the case to the appropriate support representative?

Options:

A.

Use a trigger an the Case object.

B.

Use a formula field on the case object.

C.

Use a validation rule on the Case object.

D.

Use an Assignment Flow element.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 17

PDI
PDF

$35  $99.99

PDI Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PDI PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99