Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated PDI Exam Questions and Answers by mckenzie

Page: 11 / 17

Salesforce PDI Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: PDI Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: mckenzie
Question 44

As part of new feature development, a developer is asked to build a responsive application capable of responding to touch events, that will be executed on stateful clients.

Which two technologies are built on a framework that fully supports the business requirement? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Aura Components

B.

Vlsualforce Components

C.

Lightning Web Components

D.

Visualforce Pages

Discussion
Question 45

When a user edits the Postal Code on an Account, a custom Account text field named ''Timezone'' must be updated based on the values another custom object object called.

What is the optimal way to Implement this feature?

Options:

A.

Build a flow with flow Builder.

B.

Build an account assignment rule.

C.

Create a formula field.

D.

Create an account approval process.

Discussion
Question 46

A software company is using Salesforce to track the companies they sell their software to in the Account object. They also use Salesforce to track bugs in their software with a custom object, Bug__c.

As part of a process improvement initiative, they want to be able to report on which companies have reported which bugs. Each company should be able t

report multiple bugs and bugs can also be reported by multiple companies.

What is needed to allow this reporting?

Options:

A.

Roll-up summary field of Bug__c on Account

B.

Junction object between Bug__c and Account

C.

Lookup field on Bug__c to Account

D.

Master-detail field on Bug__c to Account

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 47

Universal Container uses Service Cloud with a custom field, stage_c, on the Case object.

Management wants to send a follow-up email reminder 6 hours after the stage_c field is set to ‘’;Waiting on customer’’ The …. Administrator wants to ensure the solution used is bulk safe.

Which two automation tools should a developer recommend to meet these business requirements?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Scheduled Flow

B.

Einstein Next Best Action

C.

Record_Triggered Flow

D.

Process Builder

Discussion
Page: 11 / 17