Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated PDI Exam Questions and Answers by bernie

Page: 5 / 17

Salesforce PDI Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: PDI Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: bernie
Question 20

How can a developer check the test coverage of active Process Builder and Flows deploying them in a Changing Set?

Options:

A.

Use the Flow properties page.

B.

Use the code Coverage Setup page

C.

Use the Apex testresult class

D.

Use SOQL and the Tooling API

Discussion
Question 21

A custom picklist field, Food_Preference__c, exist on a custom object. The picklist contains the following options: 'Vegan','Kosher','No Preference'. The developer must ensure a value is populated every time a record is created or updated. What is the most efficient way to ensure a value is selected every time a record is saved?

Options:

A.

Set "Use the first value in the list as the default value" as True.

B.

Set a validation rule to enforce a value is selected.

C.

Mark the field as Required on the field definition.

D.

Mark the field as Required on the object's page layout.

Discussion
Question 22

A developer is writing tests for a class and needs to insert records to validate functionality.

Which annotation method should be used to create record for every method in the test class?

Options:

A.

@isTest (SeeAllData-true)

B.

@FreTest

C.

@TestSetup

D.

@StartTest

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 23

A developer is migrating a Visualforce page into a Lightning web component.

The Visualforce page shows information about a single record. The developer decides to use Lightning Data Service to access record data.

Which security consideration should the developer be aware of?

Options:

A.

Lightning Data Service handles sharing rules and field-level security.

B.

Lightning Data Service ignores field-level security.

C.

The with sharing keyword must be used to enforce sharing rules.

D.

The isAccessible ( ) method must be used for field-level access checks

Discussion
Page: 5 / 17

PDI
PDF

$35  $99.99

PDI Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PDI PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99